- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 15 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 10.5 oz can condesend tomato soup
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 16 oz bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 medium potatoes any variety, we use russet
In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient.
Add your salt and pepper and mix to combine.
Mix in your beef broth, tomatos, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, vegetables and potatoes.
Bring to a boil the reduce heat, cover and simmer for abotu 30 minutes until potatoes are tender.