- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 15 ounce can ranch-style beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 12 ounce package corn tortillas
- 4 cups shredded cheese
- 3 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips on the side if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. Drain excess fat if desired.
- After beef is browned, add taco seasoning, beans, diced tomatoes/green chilies, and soup. Mix well and heat.
- In a 13×9 baking dish, cover bottom of the dish with about a cup of meat mixture.
- Top this mixture with a single layer of corn tortillas.
- Put 1/2 of the remaining meat mixture on top of the tortilla layer and then cover with cheese.
- Repeat a layer of corn tortillas.
- Place remaining meat mixture on top and finish off with the remaining cheese.
Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Serve with tortilla chips if desired.