- 5 ounces or more of crushed shortbread cookies
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 10 of fruit spread, (Smuckers Simply Fruit)
- 1 pint whole strawberries
How To Make Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
- Crush the shortbread cookies and mix with melted butter
- Press the mix onto the bottom of a springform cake pan
- Slice some of the strawberries and line them in an upright position along the sides on top of the crust.
- Blend the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, vanilla bean paste and half of the confectioner’s sugar
- In another bowl beat the sour cream with the other half of the confectioner’s sugar.
- In the springform pan, spread a layer of the cheesecake mixture, a layer of fruit spread, sliced strawberries and the reserved cookie crumbs
- Spread the whipped sour cream as a top layer
- Sprinkle some additional cookie crumbs as a garnish.
- Place some sliced strawberries in a design on the top.