- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease two 9×5-inch loaf pans with butter or non-stick spray.
- Cream together butter, cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl or mixer, then, one at a time, beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon until combined. Gradually mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients, stirring until just incorporated.
- Pour ¼ of the batter into each greased baking dish. Spoon ¼ cup caramel topping on top of the batter and swirl, keeping it away from the edges of the pan.
- Gently add the remaining batter on top of the caramel layers.
- Place in oven and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving. Enjoy!