These delectable little Buttery Pecan Snowball Cookies may look delicate, but they will give your taste buds a winning combination of crunchy nuts and smooth butter that’ll have them begging for more.
Ingredients ( Servings 36 )
- 2Sticks of butter softened
- ½+ 1 C. Powdered sugar divided
- 2tsp.Vanilla extract
- Pinchof salt
- 2 ¼C.All purpose flour
- 1C.Finely chopped pecans
How To Make Buttery Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the butter, ½ cup powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and flour to a mixing bowl. Blend until a smooth dough forms.
- Fold the chopped pecans into the dough mixture.
- Wet your hands and form the dough into 36 evenly sized balls of dough.
- Place the balls of dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely.
- Place the cup of powdered sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Roll the cookies in the powdered sugar and serve.