- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- 1/4-1/2 cup milk fat-free
- 2 small zucchini sliced in 1/4 inch thick pieces
- cooking spray
In a medium bowl, whisk together breadcrumbs, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in milk, and toss in breadcrumb mixture, coating both sides. Place on a wire rack coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately.