Pancakes made with whole wheat flour feature yogurt inside and out. What are you waiting for?
- 1 1/2
- cups Gold Medal™ whole wheat flour
- tablespoons sugar
- teaspoon baking powder
- teaspoon baking soda
- teaspoon salt
- cup Yoplait® 99% Fat Free creamy vanilla or creamy strawberry yogurt (from 2-lb container) SAVE $
- cup water
- tablespoons canola oil
- 1 3/4
- cups sliced fresh strawberries
- cup Yoplait® 99% Fat Free creamy strawberry yogurt (from 2-lb container) S
- 1Heat griddle 12-inch skillet to 375°F or over medium-high heat. If necessary, grease with canola oil (or spray with cooking spray before heating).
- 2In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside. In medium bowl, beat eggs, 2/3 cup vanilla yogurt, the water and oil with wire whisk until well blended. Pour egg mixture all at once into flour mixture; stir until moistened.
- 3For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter from cup or pitcher onto hot griddle. Cook pancakes 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbly on top, puffed and dry around edges. Turn; cook other sides 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Place 2 pancakes on each individual serving plate. Top each with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries and 1 to 2 tablespoons strawberry yogurt.