The Ingredients To Gather:
- 12 oz uncooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) condensed 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup with 45% less sodium
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
The Directions To Follow:
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Cook mushrooms in butter 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- In large bowl, mix cooked spaghetti, mushrooms, chicken, soup, sour cream and pepper.
- Pour mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 55 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Have You Made This Fantastic Casserole Before? If Sooo We Wanna Hear How Friggen Good It Came Out & How Much You Liked It.
Happy Baking & Enjoy!
Article Source: Betty Crocker