- 1 1-oz bag freeze-dried strawberries
- 4 cups rice or corn Chex cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Place strawberries in a food processor and chop until they become a fine powder. Alternatively you could also use pre-packaged dried strawberry powder.
- Combine strawberry powder and powdered sugar in a bowl and mix until all one color. Pour mixture into 1-gallon freezer bag and seal.
- Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave using 30-second intervals, stirring between each one until completely melted. Do not overheat. Fold chocolate together with cereal in a large bowl until coated, but do not crush the cereal. Transfer to baggie and gently toss to coat each piece of cereal.
- Lay out the mix on a baking sheet and refrigerate for 15 minutes to set the chocolate. Store in an airtight container and enjoy.