- 1 (8-ounce) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup diced pimentos
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise or Greek yogurt optional
- Cream together cheddar cheese with the softened cream cheese until well combined.
- Stir in pimentos and salt and pepper.
- If you prefer your pimento cheese to be a bit thinner for spreading, add in optional mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, or liquid from the diced pimentos to preference.