Brownie Batter Ingredients:
1 box of red velvet cake mix
1 stick butter, melted
3 tbsp vegetable oil
For the Cream Cheese Mixture:
1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, room temperature
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350. Grease and flour a 9×9 pan.
2. In a bowl combine the cake mix, melted butter, oil, and eggs. The batter should be very think, but bakes up incredibly moist. Reserve 1/3 cup of batter for the topping, and spread the rest in to prepared baking dish.
3. For the cheesecake topping, beat cream cheese for 2 minutes then add sugar until combined. Beat in egg until well blended, then add vanilla. Pour on top of brownie mixture and spread into an even layer.
4. Top cheesecake layer with dollops of the set-aside brownie batter and use a tooth pick or butter knife to make swirls. Bake 20–25 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Cool completely and enjoy!