Cook time: 20 Min Prep time: 1 Hr Serves: 16
1 c flour
1/4 c powdered sugar
1/2 c butter (no substitutions)
1/2 c seedless raspberry jam
3 oz cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp milk
1 c white chocolate chips
2 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate squares
1 Tbsp shortening
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl combine flour and powdered sugar. Cut in butter; mix well. Press mixture into a 9 inch square baking dish. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until lightly brown. Allow to cool completely.
2. Spread jam evenly over cooled crust.
3. In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and milk together until smooth; set aside.
4. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the white chocolate chips and add to the cream cheese mixture; beat until smooth. Spread evenly over raspberry mixture. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Cut chocolate squares into small pieces and melt with shortening in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Spread over white chocolate layer. Cool completely before cutting into small squares. Store in the fridge.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!