- 2 cups deli ham , chopped small
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese , divided
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salsa, sour cream, and extra green onions or cilantro for serving
Coat a 9×13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix together the ham, green onions and 2 cups of the cheese in a medium bowl. Scoop 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture onto each tortilla; roll up and place seam side down in the baking dish.
Whisk together the half-and-half, eggs, salt, and flour. Pour liquid over tortillas. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, preheat oven to 350º F. Bake, covered, for 35 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese over enchiladas. Bake for 10 more minutes or until tops are golden brown and the egg mixture is set.
Serve with salsa, sour cream, and additional green onions or cilantro.