- 3 medium zucchini or yellow squash
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup powdered Parmesan cheese
- vegetable oil, for frying
- ranch dressing, for serving
- Heat a 1/4 inch of oil in the bottom of a large skillet over medium heat.
- Wash and slice the zucchini into thin rounds, about 1/8-1/4 inch thick.
- Beat together the egg and water in a shallow bowl.
- Stir together the coconut flour and Parmesan in a second shallow bowl.
- Coat the zucchini in the egg and then dredge in the coconut mixture to coat.
- Add a single layer of zucchini to the hot oil, being careful not to crowd the pan. Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Drain on a paper towel lined plate. Sprinkle with salt, if desired.
- Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.Source : allrecipes.com