- 1 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 c. finely shredded unpeeled zucchini (do not squeeze or dry shredded zucchini)
- 1/4 c. cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- *glaze can be doubled if desired
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine sugar, zucchini, cooking oil, egg, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to zucchini mixture; stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter into greased bread pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 min, then remove from pan and cool completely.
- Once cool, combine ingredients for glaze and drizzle over bread.