- 2 sticks (1 cup) salted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar (use 3/4 cup for a sweeter cookie)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 squares graham crackers broken into bite-size pieces
- 8-10 marshmallows
- 2 Hershey Chocolate Bars broken into pieces
- 1-2 ounces semi-sweet or dark chocolate chunks (optional)
- 1 pinch flaky sea salt (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter a 10-12 inch oven safe skillet.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until combined. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until combined. Add the vanilla, beating until creamy. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips.
3. Spread 1/3 of the dough into the bottom of the prepared skillet. Arrange the graham crackers over the dough, then add the marshmallows, and Hershey’s pieces. Add the remaining cookie dough, gently spreading the dough over the marshmallows and chocolate. It’s OK if not all the dough covers the mallows.
4. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes for an extra doughy center or 22-25 minutes for a more set cookie. Remove from the oven, let cool 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with sea salt (if desired). DIG in, preferably with a scoop of ice cream.