- 7 mediumred potatoes – baked
- 1/4 tspsalt and pepper
- 1 lbbacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 csour cream
- 2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
- 3green onion, sliced
How to Make Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Cut baked potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Place half in a greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the salt,pepper and bacon.
- Top with half the sour cream and then the cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Sprinkle with the sliced onion.
1 serving: 594 calories, 38g fat (23g saturated fat), 128mg cholesterol, 702mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.