To make it 3D, roll the dough into a ball instead of flattening it in a circle! It is that easy and fun to make!
Ingredients To Gather:
- 1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- In a bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract together. The texture should not be smooth.
- Prepare the cookie pan with wax paper.
- Take the mixture and roll them into tiny balls and put them on the pan.
- Put them in the refrigerator.
- Combine the shortening and chocolate chips in a double boiler and melt them.
- Once they have blended well, take the balls from the refrigerator and cover them by dipping them.
- After chocolate covering them, place them back on the pan and refrigerate until the chocolate hardens, which is approximately in half an hour.
If you’re an absolute chocolate and peanut butter fan, you will not regret trying out this recipe! Perfect desserts for a party or a sleepover, these little balls really do carry happiness and fun! Curious to see how it is made?
Article Source: allrecipes