- 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 2 C. Cool Whip thawed
- 30 oz. Drained crushed pineapple
- ½ C. Granulated sugar
- 1 Prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped cream and cherries for garnish
- Place the cream cheese and sugar into a mixing bowl and beat on high until smooth and creamy.
- Add the whipped topping to the cream cheese and fold in to combine.
- Pour the crushed pineapple into the mixing bowl, and stir to combine well.
- Add the filling to the prepared graham cracker crust, and place into the fridge or freezer to chill until set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cherries before serving if desired.