- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 1 c. Creamy Peanut butter
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. Powdered sugar
- 8 oz. Cool whip, thawed, and divided in half
- 2T. Powdered sugar
- 1 T. Creamy Peanut butter
- Beat cream cheese and Peanut butter until cream and smooth. It will be thick. Add 1 c. Powdered sugar, mix until combined.
- Fold in 1/2 of cool whip until just combined. Some cool whip make not be totally combined, but that is fine.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Top with remaining cool whip. Topping: mix together, it will be crumbly. Sprinkle over top of pie.
- Chill 2 or more hours before serving. I used mini M&M’s instead of the crumb topping.
- I have also used crushed peanuts and cut up Peanut butter cups on top.
- Quick and easy dessert.