- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, plus extra for garnish
- Line a square baking dish with aluminum foil, then grease foil with butter or non-stick spray.
- Combine butter, sugar and eggnog in a large saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Stirring frequently, bring mixture to 234º F, then remove from heat and stir in white chocolate chips until melted.
- Working quickly, stir in marshmallow creme, vanilla extract and nutmeg until fully incorporated, then transfer mixture to greased baking dish.
- Smooth out the top of the fudge, then top with a sprinkle of a nutmeg, if desired. Let cool and, once set, cut into squares and enjoy!