Cook time: 30 Min Prep time: 10 Min Serves: 14 – (1 cup servings)
8 c popcorn, popped
1 c cashews pieces, salted
1 c m&m candies
1 c cranberries, dried
1 1/4 c sugar
1/2 c butter, unsalted
1/2 c corn syrup, light
1/4 tsp salt
1. Line a large jelly pan (or baking sheet) with foil and then spray with Pam.
2. Combine popcorn, cashews, m&m and cranberries in a large bowl.
3. Over medium heat in a large saucepan add the sugar,butter,corn syrup and salt. Stir frequently.
4. Cook 3-4 minutes until sugar is dissolved and syrup is boiling stir occasionally. Reduce heat to medium, boil without stirring for 5-7 minutes or until mixture looks a light caramel color.
5. Boil an additional 2-3 minutes or until it is a rich golden brown. Watch carefully as it will brown quickly.
6. Remove from heat and pour over popcorn, nuts and candy mixture. Stir quickly to mix well. Pour/spread as much as possible pulling apart clumps into prepared pan.
7. Cool 15-20 minutes or until warm to the touch. Break into pieces. Store in airtight containers.
8. Enjoy within 5 days of preparation.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!