- 1 large box Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 300°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, melt butter and whisk in ranch seasoning and garlic powder.
- Add crackers to bowl and toss to coat. Add parmesan and toss once more.
- Arrange crackers on baking sheets in a single layer and drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!