- 12 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- 12 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3/4 cup crushed candy cane pieces
- Line a 9×12 rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between.
- Mix in 1/2 of the peppermint extract, then pour into the prepared pan. Place in refrigerator to chill.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring in between. Stir in remaining peppermint extract.
- Remove pan from refrigerator and pour the white chocolate over the dark chocolate. Before it sets, sprinkle crushed candy canes over the top, gently pressing into the chocolate.
- Chill until hard, about 30 minutes. Break into pieces and serve. Enjoy!