- 30 ounce (2 cans) chili with beans
- 10 ounce can Rotel
- 8 ounce can original crescent dough
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese shredded and divided in half
- 6 beef smoked sausage
- Minced parsley optional garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a 9×13 inch pan, combine the canned chili and Rotel and stir until well mixed.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese (¾ cup) onto the center of the pan. Set aside for now.
- Lay out the crescent dough on the counter. Tear the croissants into 6 individual triangles.
- Sprinkle each crescent dough triangle with the last half of the cheese (¾ cup) and wrap around the hot dog, making sure to leave the hot dog ends exposed.
- Place each wrapped hot dog on top of the chili mixture in the baking dish. Try to make sure they are evenly spaced.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until the crescent rolls turn golden brown on top and are cooked through. I like to separate the rolls from each other to check for doneness.
- Garnish with minced parsley, optional and serve warm.