- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 packet ranch seasoning and dressing mix
- 1 (10 oz) can green Chile enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 12 6-inch flour tortillas
- Green onions, chopped, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a 8×11-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together bacon, shredded chicken, ranch seasoning packet, and 1/2 of the enchilada sauce.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the ranch dressing and remaining enchilada sauce. Spread a thin layer of the mixture over the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the ranch/enchilada sauce mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with shredded chicken, and sprinkle with cheese and roll up.
- Place each rolled tortilla seam side down in the baking dish and top with any remaining sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese has melted, 25-30 minutes. Drizzle with ranch before serving. Enjoy!