- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 48 fresh mozzarella pearls, drained*
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 24-cup mini muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, oregano, basil and salt; set aside.
- Halve each of the 8 biscuits, making 16 pieces. Working one at a time, use a rolling pin to flatten each piece to about 1/4-inch thickness. Add 3 mozzarella pearls to the center of each biscuit piece before rolling into a ball.
- Place into the prepared muffin tin and brush each ball with half of the butter mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan. Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, brushed with remaining butter mixture and garnished with parsley, if desired.