- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 3 jalapeños seeded and finely chopped, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices of bacon cooked and chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup pecans coarsely chopped
In a medium sized bowl, stir together cream cheese, half of the jalapeños, shredded cheddar cheese, half of the bacon, green onions, seasoning salt, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and cumin until fully incorporated.
On a large plate combine other half of the bacon, jalapeños, and pecans. Shape the cream cheese mixture into a ball and roll it onto the plate to coat well.
Cover with seran wrap and chill for an hour before serving. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.