- 2 green apples diced
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple chunks drained
- 1 cup red or green grapes
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut optional
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Beat the heavy cream with a mixer just until stiff peaks form. Gently stir in the sugar.
Fold the yogurt 1/4 cup at a time into the whipped topping.
Add the apples, pineapple, grapes, marshmallows, almonds and coconut (if desired) to the whipped topping mixture. Gently stir until the fruit is coated.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.