– 1 teaspoon olive oil
– 1¬½ cups fresh baby spinach
– ¼ cup ricotta cheese – 2
– 1-pound chicken breasts
– ⅛ cup white cheddar cheese grated
How to make it:
1. oven to be at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius or Gas Mark 6).
2. In a sauté pan add some olive oil and cook the spinach 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the ricotta and cook for a minute and then leave it to cool.
4. Cut slits into the chicken breasts, about 1 centimeter (0.39 inches) apart and 75% of the way through the chicken.
5. Stuff all of the spinach and ricotta mixture into the cuts.
6. You can add some salt and pepper, to season it. Sprinkle the white cheddar cheese and red paprika on top to add color and flavor.
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the cheese, is melted and the juices are clear.